www.robowars.org

RoboWars Australia Forum Index -> Builders Reports

Pristidae Family - The War Lord - SA

Author    Thread
Ajax
Experienced Roboteer

Pristidae Family - The War Lord - SA

A new bot building song.

A trip to Bunnings I go, a trip to Bunnings I go, a hi ho a merry oh, A trip to Bunnings I go.
Come back with a bag of bits, Come back with a bag of bits, oh sh*~ a bag of bit, a new design to start.
A drawing I will do, A drawing I will do, oh crap how will I do that. Ah work has a new toy.
Now that’s stop me dead, now that’s stop me dead, I can’t play with the new toy, now that’s stop me dead
I can play with new toy next week, I can play with new toy next week. Oh beaut the new toy I can play with next week.
Now that’s all I can say now that’s all I can say, I can’t advance until next week so that’s all I can say.
Packing up the bits, packing up the bits, oh look they’re another bot design, stopped packing up the bits.
Lay the bits out, lay the bits out, I have more drawings to do, as I lay the bits out.
This is a little beaut, This is a little beaut, you’ll have to look at little beaut, as I don’t have a name.
I think this is the end of the song, I think this is the end of the song, why am I writing this, as this is the end of the song.
It’s not the end, it’s not the end, I have a name now, it’s not the end.
I’ll call it ‘Little Brute,’ I’ll call it ‘Little Brute,’ that’s a bit of a brute of a name, I’ll call it ‘Little Brute,’
If you want to see it, If you want to see it, you’ll have to go to the other page, If you want to see it,
Now this is the end of the song, now this is the end of the song, so

See you latter and good night.

http://robowars.org/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=158

Post Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:37 pm