www.robowars.org

RoboWars Australia Forum Index -> Off-Topic

FlameWars - Religion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34

Author    Thread
andrew

I dont care for what people believe or not believe. Everything is looked at differently for good of for whatever. Its all up to individual situations. What i thinks rubbish tho is one persons view being forced upon another person. Religion and politics should not cross. People should be treated as equal and personal opinion put aside and if the way somebody lives isnt first hand causing a negative impact on you or your surroundings then leave them the fuck alone.

If your religious, provide un questionable evidence to back your shit up or hush up with your fairy tales. If you think the way somebody else lives is wrong, unless it is directly negatively effecting you please pull your head in as others do not agree with your fairy tales.

I used to be very religious before i realised they really didnt like the questions i kept asking.

People be happy, if ur methods of getting by do not negatively effect your fellow/man or woman or binery then keep doing your thing friend and screw the negatives.

Nobody agrees across the board but damn lets at least try and be happy for a bit

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 pm 
Philip
Experienced Roboteer

That sounds like you have been through a lot. I hope you find the answers to your questions.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:12 am 
Philip
Experienced Roboteer

How consistent are you at requiring unquestionable evidence? I lack unquestionable evidence for Christianity, but still find it reasonable.

I work on reasonable assumptions more than unquestionable evidence. For example, I don't have unquestionable evidence that my brakes will work the next time I need them, but I still drive my car at 100 kph. I don't have unquestionable evidence that my food is free of pathogens, but I still eat.

Will you ask for unquestionable evidence for abiogenesis or call it a fairy tale?

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:14 am