www.robowars.org

RoboWars Australia Forum Index -> The Marketplace

For sale/wanted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 123, 124, 125  Next

Author    Thread
Glen
Experienced Roboteer

for sale -

one lipodapter - as new - has two T connectors on either end.

$40 shipped.

Post Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
seanet1310

Anyone got a few old 18v motors (not gearbox's) xu1 or similar still working fine they wouldnt mind parting with?
If so how much per motor?
i know its a long shot but anyway

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marto
Experienced Roboteer

For sale 2 x 2gb SD cards (Sandisk). $14ea ONO inc postage.

Brand new never used. Got SD needed microSD.

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:57 pm 
Windhammer

Wanted

Looking to buy whole robots, all sizes considered!

Will pay good money.

Trying to get more robots in WA.

Send me a PM or Email at MrDoug@live.com.au

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:13 pm 
Spockie-Tech
Site Admin

Are you looking for complete going packages (Radio, Batteries, ESC, Chargers, Motors etc) - which will be big $, or just frames you can fit out with your own gear ?

I am considering selling off some surplus gear - one of the two Futaba 7C radios, Triton Chargers, possibly an boxed IBC or two, some battery packs, and I have the Inspector General Mk I (non invertible) chassis here,

or Mel has the compete-ready-to go Scoopy Doo for sale, its not cheap though, when you remember that Scoopy has 2 IBC's, a PCM Radio, 3 battery packs, a Gyro, AndrewMod Drives and so on.

What are you looking for ?

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Windhammer

Im looking for:
Motors,Speedo,Frame,Electrics. (Batteries are optional)

Doesn't need radio equipment, not looking for anything to fancy.

Last edited by Windhammer on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:58 pm 
Spockie-Tech
Site Admin

What is optional ? Your sentence is a bit unclear.

If you are serious about combat, a good radio is essential. especially if you are going to use an ESC controlled bot - a noisy radio link from a cheap radio will shut down most ESC's, and you cant win if you cant move.

a PCM or Spektrum radio is the only type I would consider unless you are prepared to do a lot of tinkering with antennas and shielding getting a simple radio setup tuned "just so" and hoping that the other bot doesnt radiate too much interference as well.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:07 pm 
Windhammer

Edited last post.

Don't worry about me, my radios are fine.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:11 pm 
Archer

Spockie how much would you be looking at for one of those IBC's

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:01 pm 
Nick
Experienced Roboteer

http://www.robowars.org/store.html

$315 AUD, however I heard they are in short supply. Some people are using 100W scooter motors with the Scorpion XXL controller from the Robot Marketplace - this seems to be about the cheapest combinationyou can get for proportional control.

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:36 am 
Glen
Experienced Roboteer

Wanted -

40 x 2400 nicad cells cheap.

the etek bike is now working but not as fast as i need it to be Shocked so it needs a boost from 24v to 36v. to that degree i need 40x more cells for that.

going rate for them is $3.50us new so i think $3.50 aud each is alright as long as there in okay condition

still have that lipodapter for sale. excellent condition. $40

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:02 am 
Spockie-Tech
Site Admin

Heres what I have for sale

---
Approx 3x IBC's in boxes -
$240 each

I have 2 in Scoopy, 1 in I.G.3 and 1 or 2 Spares, I'll be keeping IG's, so I have at least 2, maybe 3 to sell.

They are all mounted in the Jaycar ABS Cases with 6 Pin Block Connectors on the main power lines, and 6 pin Molex connectors on the Aux Lines.

Theres are all tested, working units tht have been powering my bots without problems for years, so if you buy one and blow it up, dont expect *warranty* repairs - it will have been your fault, and you will be charged for repairs by Jason

remember these are already mounted in a $20 case, with $10 worth of connectors on them, so they're really only $210 compared to a new $315 bare-board unit that doesnt have a case or connectors
---

4x Triton Intelligent Battery Chargers - Mark 1
$150 each

These Units will charge anything (except A123's) at up to 5amps, Cycle Test, Measure Battery Capacity and whistle tunes when done. Fitted with 2 pin block connectors on input and output leads. 2 have temp sernsors included. Run from 10-15v input.

The "SuperCharger" Road Case and Power Supply
$200
Large Metal "Road Case" with 4x wheels, Carry handles, Locking Clips
Fitted with a bolted-in 13.8v (Adjustable), 20 Amp Regulated DC supply with a Digital Electronic Volts and Amps Readout ($50 Jaycar Car Amp widget). Has 2x 7Ah SLA Batteries wired and a two-stage stage power switch inside. Perfect for powering all those Tritons - The SLA's allow you to run without AC power for a few charges, and prevent some doodle from interrupting your charging by turning the AC off in the middle. They also allow all the Tritons to run at full power without overloading the 20amp feed.
Room and mounting inside for 5x Tritons, and a space for battery strorage and charging. I'm sure you've seen it at Events, the ultimate in Battery charging Conveience.

Or buy the whole SuperCharger Kit including the 4x Tritons for just $700 (thats only $125 per Triton) and your ready to charge multiple bots quickly anywhere.

---

Futaba 7CAP Radio with R138P PCM 8 Channel Receiver and Deans Antenna
$200
Since changing to these radios a few years back, we have had *no* trouble with interference at all.. They work perfectly 100% of the time. 7 Completely Programmable channels to play with make these radios useable for anything. I have flown Helicopters, Planes, Robots and so on. The programming options are far more comprehensive (read complicated in some cases) than a DX6 Spektrum, but they are much easier to operate with the dial-key programming - because these radios can do much more (if you need them to). 75mhz crystals, so you wont conflict with anyone else. If you want a radio that will last you years and multiple RC hobbies, this is it. (I'm keeping 1 myself, and just selling the 1 extra I have). - Does NOT come with AC-Charging Adapter (because they are American radios, the adapaters were 110v) - you are better off charging them with a Triton or other computer charger anyway, better for the pack - thats what I did.

---

*Used* NiMh 3300mah 12v Battery Packs
$20 Each
Quality Sanyo RC3300 cells x 10 (12v Packs), professionally soldered together with flex-bus-bars, heat shrink covered and 2-pin block connectors on the end of 12 gauge wire.

These packs are a few years old, and are down a little on capacity over new, but not much. I cycle tested them just before the last robowars, and they all had 2600+ mah of capacity compared to 2900-3100 when new. Still plenty of power.. none of our bots has ever gone flat in a fight using these.

about 6 of them available.

2 x Gyros.
1x Futaba GY240 - $80
1x CSM 801 - $50

Have a non invertible bot that wont drive straight ? Try one of these. the CSM801 has been running in Scoopy, and the GY240 has enabled I.G. to win the Wacky Races 3 years running Smile Not suitable for invertible bots unless you rig up a remote-disable switch.

---

Packing and Shipping on all items is extra, you decide how you want it sent (or pickup). AusPost, Express, Courier, whatever. The SuperCharger Rig is Big and Heavy.

If I dont get any bites on these items here in a week or so, I will put them on Ebay, so dont muck around if you want them.

--

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 am 
Archer

I'm tempted about one of the ibc's but short on cash right now had to fix the bloody car.

I will try to get one before they go to e-bay if not I will just have to fight with everyone else for one lol.

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:56 pm 
dyrodium
Experienced Roboteer

Pff gyros are for wussies I almost beat IG with out one. Laughing
EDIT: nevermind should have checked the old funds first... Embarassed

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Last edited by dyrodium on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:06 pm 
WiperMotor

quote:
4x Triton Intelligent Battery Chargers - Mark 1
$150 each

These Units will charge anything (except A123's) at up to 5amps, Cycle Test, Measure Battery Capacity and whistle tunes when done. Fitted with 2 pin block connectors on input and output leads. 2 have temp sernsors included. Run from 10-15v input.

Fug, if I had $150 I would have bought one by now, I need one for me aeroplane stuff, oh well Sad

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:22 pm