RoboWars Australia Forum Index -> The Marketplace

Team Overkill's downsizing sale!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Author    Thread
Nick
Experienced Roboteer

Team Overkill's downsizing sale!

Team Overkill’s down-sizing sale .

That’s right, I am giving up on lightweight plans and selling off all my larger parts to fund a beetleweight. All the items below are in great condition, many as new. I have listed all the specifications I know plus the local price you would pay if you bought the item from the original supplier at current exchange and shipping rates, then my sale price. Everything is open to negotiation so if you saw a similar item going cheaper elsewhere, just PM me about it. I can arrange shipping or yo can paick the parts up. Payment can be by chah, cheque or Paypal.

Two 24V, 3.6AH Battle packs – as new SOLD!

These are original Battlepacks with CP3600 NiCad cells, battery saver rings and hi-temp Teflon shrink wrap. They have only been used to test motors and have never been in a robot. They have 10 gauge silicone wire with a dual 50A Powerpole connector already attached. I can either supply an extra powerpole or replace the powerpole with heavy duty crimped terminal lugs.

These units would cost you at least $230 to land in Australia (plus the connectors). Sale price is $130 per pack which is $6.50 per cell for a virtually unused pack.

14.4V, 3.3AH NiMH Battlepack – good condition SOLD!

This is an original Battlepack with GP3300 NiMH cells. It has been in a few battles but is still in good condition. It has 10 gauge silicone wire with 45A Powerpole connectors already attached. I can either supply an extra powerpoles or replace the powerpoles with heavy duty crimped terminal lugs.

This unit would cost around $150 to buy for the RMP or Battlepack. As its been in a few fights I will reduce it to $45 and will also throw in new shrink wrap and a set of powerpoles.

Astroflight 940 motor , with free selection of gears formerly known as a TWA40 gearbox SOLD!

This is a great drive train combination, but as it’s almost impossible to get more of them I am selling off the motor and you can chose to take the gearbox & wheel for free. This setup is brand new and has never been used in a robot. The pinion can easily be removed from the motor if you don’t need it.

An Astro would cost around $226 to land in Australia from the RMP or other US hobby shop, but I will sell it for just $95 for the entire kit – the robot bargain of the year!

Whyachi MS2 power switch – never used SOLD!

This monster switch will take 500A for 3 minutes or 175A continuous. It weighs just 135 grams and would look good in anything from a lightweight up to a SHW. This would cost around $100 to land in Australia, sale price of just $25

Four Oatley 100W scooter motor kits – never used 2 SOLD! 2 LEFT!

These scooter motor kits are the “short” version without the extra metal work. I have already removed the useless brake drum, but the parts are otherwise as new. These kits cost $28 each, sale price $15 each. I can also supple a drilling template for the motor mounting screws if you need it.

Two ultra lightweight ½” bearing blocks – never used SOLD!

These bearing blocks weigh just 50 grams and have a ½” id, perfect for supporting the ends of Dewalt axles. At 50 grams, they would also be light enough to support a weapon axle in a beatleweight. Made by CNCbotparts, they would cost you over $50 to buy from the US, sale price $20 for the pair.

Two bearing blocks, ¾” id – never used

These bearing blocks have self aligning bearings so you don’t have to be too accurate mounting them. They have grub screws to secure your weapon shaft so you may not need extra locking collars. They would cost at least $30 from a supplier, sale price $10 for the set

Last edited by Nick on Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:31 am 
DumHed
Experienced Roboteer

I'll take the light weight bearing blocks, and maybe the astroflight motor Smile

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
andrew

Those bearing blocks will prob be good for glen as he has dewalts and shafts need supporting etc

I am very tempted in power switch and battlepacks but ie got literally no money after getting you old radio and a variou stuff for year 12 metalwork project

If nobody else buys then packs (u have to be stupid not to for that price) then i will et them but down the track a little

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:13 pm 
Nick
Experienced Roboteer

Thanks guys - I suspect that Jeff F. will be keen on the 24V packs as he has one already. If they don't sell, I will re-make them into more packs for Jolt.

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:17 pm 
Knightrous
Site Admin

Nick, I'll buy that Astro Flight off you. PM me your bank details and I'll put the money in straight away.

Better throw in that Team Whyachi Switch too.... Razz

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:19 pm 
Knightrous
Site Admin

Okay, Okay, I'm being greedy...

I'll take the following
Astroflight setup $100
14.4v 3300mAh NiMH $45
Team Whyachi Switch $25

Any deals on bulk buys? $150 for the lot? I have cash sitting here ready to go into your bank!

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:30 pm 
Nick
Experienced Roboteer

Astro and switch sold! Sounds like vertex will be getting and upgrade in a week or 2

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:31 pm 
Nick
Experienced Roboteer

And the battery pack sold too - sorry in advance to Angus, I know you were interested. I recall that the 14.4 packs went very well in T2M at the last Annhilator.

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:33 pm 
Knightrous
Site Admin

Sweet. Spending Spree Very Happy This is like EBAY but 10x BETTER!

PM me your bank details and the Money is ready to go.

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:36 pm 
ffej
Experienced Roboteer

quote:
Thanks guys - I suspect that Jeff F. will be keen on the 24V packs as he has one already

For that price id be stupid not to take them Very Happy

Can you bring them next event? Ill bring the money.

ffej.net

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:59 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nick
Experienced Roboteer

No Problems Jeff - the battlepacks are all sold! Welcome back to teflon heatshrink Wink

It looks like I will be able to buy a few new beetleweight parts soon Very Happy

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:08 pm 
andrew

Aww, i feel bad for angus, he was all jasked up and happy bout maybe getting that batt pack.

Maybe another good drill batts from that market will work also for u angus so no worry

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:55 pm 
Nick
Experienced Roboteer

I have two XU1 18V drill packs reserved for Angus for basically nothing. Once I throw on some shrink wrap and cables, they will do a good job - as long as they are not asked to power some phat weapon motor Smile

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:05 pm 
andrew

Hey nick, if u r getting the beetleweight parts from RMP could u get a nationals dvd from metalmunchingmaniacs and ill pay u back for it when it arrives

I got the gourmet damage one and its alright but ive seen all the matches besides like 2 before

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:11 pm 
Nick
Experienced Roboteer

Sure, remind me in about a week.

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:21 pm