dyrodium
Experienced Roboteer

24v for best results. Smile

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Post Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:52 pm 
andrew

hey all, quick post from the US of ghey Razz (kidding to all american visiters, i love it here

Having a blast reelaxing and seeing peoples

back on topic now, ill buy that ev warrior motort off u there angus, what type is it, clockwise or counterclockwise, doesnt matter to me as its only about 100 rpm diff but still curious

so yeha save that for me buddy

peace

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:43 am 
dyrodium
Experienced Roboteer

That BM Mike guy asked first, if he doesn't want it it's yours. Gotta do a manual test to see which way it spins faster...

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:14 am 
Fish_in_a_Barrel

Yep, I'll take it. Sorry Andrew, but I can't turn down a bargain. This should catapult me into building my bot.

Cheers

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:23 am 
WiperMotor

I'll take those 2 scooter motors Smile (if noone else wants them)

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:32 pm 
dyrodium
Experienced Roboteer

Nexus emailed me about em before, but wasn't going to get them for a little while. Who needs them more? Laughing

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:59 pm 
WiperMotor

Ah well thats ok then,he can have em

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:22 pm 
dyrodium
Experienced Roboteer

All the stuff is still up for sale. I havn't heard back from anyone confirming their interest in the various items, so if they've lost interest, others are welcome to it. I really need to clear this out to get some cash for robowars!

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:10 am 
Fish_in_a_Barrel

I'm still up for the ev motor but my bank has been giving me a bit of a run-around setting up accounts.

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:42 am 
dyrodium
Experienced Roboteer

Bugger. Sad
I don't mind if you want to use a cheque or money order instead, if it's any easier.

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:01 am 
seanet1310

ill take both scooter motors if the origenal people dont end up taking them but as there where 2 people who wanted them im shore atleast one still wants it

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:03 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dyrodium
Experienced Roboteer

They're yours. PM me your details. Smile

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:47 pm 
dyrodium
Experienced Roboteer

Ok, more stuff to sell because my workshop is TOO SMALL and I have NO ROOM for all of this stuff!!!!
Lots of it isn't actualy that valuable, it's just too good to chuck..

Four Drill Nicad 18v Packs. Never even charged, good for newbs, I think I have the chargers they came with somewhere... $5 ea or $18 for all four plus those extra cellz.

Two 12v 100W motors from oatley. I bought these out of interest, they're very cool but I have absolutely no use for them. $5 ea.

RTR Mini Inferno. I loved this thing when I first got it but quickly tired of it, it cost me almost $250 new! Shocked 1/16 size with full 4wd and suspension, quite kewl. However one of the front C hubs stripped and in the process of trying to repair it one of the little wheel pins got lost, so I just ran it 3wd with one free spinning wheel Laughing You can find the spare parts on ebay for under $20 out of ali and that'd get it going good again, I just don't really care that much to bother. I also made up a custom 1200mah 9.6v pack for it so it screams along. Everything looks good except for some rust due to my moist workshop, and the cover is in perfect condition because I never run it with it on! Laughing Also has a little stainless bullbar I made to absorb impacts over the stock plastic one. I will throw in some spare 1200mah 2/3A cells too. $120 ono

Brushless!!! This one does 30A and screams at around 16v. I bought it for a beetle but never could work out how to get the voltage (tad slow at 12v). 400W is also slightly overkill for a 1.3kg robot too... Laughing
The ESC is in good working order and does 60A cont (!) and 80A bursts. Garanteed to work, I only ever spun this thing up. The esc has no bec but to be sure i cut the red wire so it didn't blow up my scorpion. It doesn't really affect anything. $70 ono. for both.

Redwheels with drill hubs, these were a product of a few days before robowars, where I made almost 10, only to realise that they didn't fit into my robot!!! Evil or Very Mad But now I have these and can't use em, best give them to people who can. $4 ea, that'sless than the cost of a normal redwheel...

Ti... Sm's sides which were actualy only ever used by Mike and never on my own robot, and a little wedglet which served ya mum till jolt tore it off! There is actualy very little damage on the pieces, it is Ti after all... Smile Make me an offer!

A masterpiece of work by Nick. This pully came from snak masheen, and is milled so it can bolt flush with the cheap and common nichi rah fan motors, what a compact and sturdy method to power your spinning weapon! Very Happy
It comes with holes which line perfect with the holes in the motor's plate, and three allen key screws which screw in perfect, too easy! $14

Planning a spinner? these might be what you were looking for! These are steel pulleys so although slightly heavier than cast ali ones, they WON'T explode like ali ones. They have a 12mm bore and cost me $14 and $18, so will sell them for $10 and 14. The belt fits perfect between the two, and has never been used. I'd do the lot and a 12mm shaft to suit for $30...

What was that about a weapon? This drum is quite small compared to visceral's, but will be pretty nasty if you can handle it right. It's 320mm by 76mm by 4.5mm, and I have a 12mm shaft that will fit it perfect. Combine it with the above and you have an almost complete weapon setup...

And this would be the perfect weapon motor for the above setup... This is a very large (not massive like the other one) long fan motor, and has a lot of power. It'd suit a drum really well, and was another component of my drum bot that never happened. It has a D shaft so mounting a pulley from above is as simple as getting some plastic to adapt it's different size then screwing the setscrew into the flat. I think dylon was interested in this but he started talking of some bar spinner so I'll just put it up for sale. It cost me $15 new for some reason, and had its edges cut off rather raggedly (I was a n00b once), so i'll sell it for $8. Rust is free!

Planning an even bigger spinnr? Then you need this... These are the shaft mounts and shaft from snak masheen. The shaft is a full 20mm and pretty indestructable hardened steel. It sits in the mounts which bolt to the robot's weapon supports, and is then secured in place with two bolts which sit into grinded notches on the shaft. I've gone to great lengths to make sure the shaft stays mostly rust free, hence the wrapping which is filled with oil. Mounts are 2024 aluminium and have some minor scraping from orbit. $20 for the set. I also have a bushing that will suit the 20mm shaft which I can include for $5.

Spinner setup two! This was going to become another vert spinner, and obviuosly didn't. The massive bolt is 3/4", black bearings have an ID of 3/4" and the orange ones 20mm. Orange ones have some surface discolouring but fine. $4 ea and bolt $3.

Shipping is extra if you want anything or wanna ask questions just post it here or PM me.

Smile

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Post Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:13 pm 
Nexus
Experienced Roboteer

Would be interested in the Ti, no idea what its worth so no idea what to offer

Post Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:26 pm 
dyrodium
Experienced Roboteer

its about a 1/2 portion from a $100 sheet, but it's used lol, so i'd just sell it for $15 plus shipping.
Also should mention I will trade for stuff.

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Post Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:30 pm