www.robowars.org

RoboWars Australia Forum Index -> Builders Reports

Cyborg - Barton Robotics - NSW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Author    Thread
dyrodium
Experienced Roboteer

Laughing I don't suppose you guys saw cyclonites weapon bar after that fight. Bent would be an understatement. Shocked
EDIT: http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8007/003zn3.jpg XD that pic is so high def i can see tomato sauce on the frame in it lol.

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Post Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:54 pm 
Valen
Experienced Roboteer

I like the one with the fingerprint. If any of my stuff goes missing i can ID at least one of you guys ;-P

Post Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Dylon

well today was fun had a good time,
cyborg went ok lost its first fight against reboot,
second was pretty much some fun trying to get forkin hell to roll but it seemed inpossible to do eventually ended up with a win but only damage was one of the first edition wheels i got back in first round that was rated to die after like 1 round finally broke,
third was against bender it chewed out pieces of the steel teeth on top of cyborg and bent the front of cyborgs base causing the wedge to lift off the ground then after bender throwing cyborg around bender ended up starting to glich real bad and i ended up winning that fight
and last heat was against bane 1 seemed to doin ok then had a clutch problem on one of the drives which caused cyborg to not being able to move,

then i made it into the semi's which is the 3rd time in a row cyborg has made it to the semi's since i bought a ibc,
first up was jolt pretty much lasted a few seconds jolt threw cyborg around then cyborg just stopped working all together, turned out the be the AVR on the ibc was fried ill have to get a new one of them
3rd and 4th play off didnt happen by the time cyborg got working again after borrowing glens AVR out of his ibc, angus had to go so we just decided to go straight onto the melee and angus kindly gave 3rd place to cyborg.
Melee was more of a NSW vs VIC cant quite remember what happened, vid will show it all.

all in all was a good day and thanks to glen for letting me borrow his spectrum really helped cyborg out alot.
And is there a prize for last place for the year Razz XD

oh some damage pics will be up tomoro to tired right now

Barton Robotics Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/BartonRobotics

Post Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:45 pm