complaint generator

Author    Thread
Glen
Experienced Roboteer

complaint generator

no need to whine any more on your own!!

http://www.pakin.org/complaint

for example, heres one Very Happy

Half of me was reluctant to write this letter, out of concern that Robowars may be one of those organizations who do raucous things for the sole purpose of gaining attention. But given Robowars's track record, I have concluded that it struts like a god on Mount Olympus, looking down on us mortals below, so I've decided to proceed. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: The pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to lift the fog from its thinking? Robowars is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, it frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations. To state it in stark and simple terms, from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, Robowars's proxies have always found a way to break up society's solidarity and cohesiveness.

It's Robowars's belief that my letters demonstrate a desire to introduce changes without testing them first. I can't understand how anyone could go from anything I ever wrote to such a narrow-minded idea. In fact, my letters generally make the diametrically opposite claim, that if you can go more than a minute without hearing Robowars talk about antidisestablishmentarianism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. It is immature and stupid of Robowars to borrow money and spend it on programs that progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to summon up the courage to discuss the programmatic foundations of its impetuous op-ed pieces in detail, and that's why I say that I would be grateful if it would take a little time from its rigorous schedule to uplift individuals and communities on a global scale to make the world safe for democracy. Of course, pigs will grow wings and fly before that ever happens. In whatever form it takes -- magazines, music, propaganda, or any other form -- Robowars's rhetoric is designed to play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures. Almost without exception, I once told Robowars that it should feel ashamed of itself. How did it respond to that? It proceeded to curse me off using a number of colorful expletives not befitting this letter, which serves only to show that we must bear witness to the plain, unvarnished truth. Only then can a society free of its ethically bankrupt treatises blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that the concepts underlying its contemptible taradiddles are like the Ptolemaic astronomy, which could not have been saved by positing more epicycles or eliminating some of the more glaring discrepancies. The fundamental idea -- that the heavens revolve around the Earth -- was wrong, just as Robowars's idea that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is is wrong.

The practical struggle which now begins, sketched in broad outlines, takes the following course: Robowars desperately wants to be fashionable. No joke. In essence, that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence. It is not news that Robowars is incapable of empathizing or identifying with others. What speaks volumes, though, is that its idiotic claim that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole is just that, an idiotic claim.

I want nothing more -- or less -- than to foster mutual understanding. To that task I have consecrated my life, and I invite you to do likewise. Robowars is like a magician who produces a dove in one hand, while the other hand is busy trying to declare that it can create an untrue and injurious impression of an entire people and get away with it. I might be able to forgive Robowars, but only if it promises never again to impose a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems. Robowars's prognoses are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: If my memory serves me correctly, Robowars likes to cite poll results that "prove" that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of its pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to end Robowars's control over the minds and souls of countless people, we must present a noble vision of who we were, who we are, and who we can potentially be. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because if Robowars had even a shred of intellectual integrity, it'd admit that it is doing everything in its power to make me become clinically depressed. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance.

To put it another way, Robowars's doctrines are designed to challenge all I stand for. And they're working; they're having the desired effect. You may balk at this, but it has been said that I don't think it is a mere coincidence that Robowars finds it easier to discuss other people's problems than its own. I believe that to be true. I also believe that there is a problem here. A large, psychotic, stubborn problem. If Robowars continues to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not offensive mattoids, I will be obliged to do something about it. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations.

There are two classes of people in this world. There are those who send children to die as martyrs for causes that Robowars is unwilling to die for itself, and there are those who shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. Robowars fits neatly into the former category, of course. Robowars says that it needs a little more time to clean up its act. As far as I'm concerned, Robowars's time has run out. Let me move now from the abstract to the concrete. That is, let me give you a (mercifully) few examples of Robowars's outrageous ineptitude. For starters, its writings are a field of misspellings and misprisions. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that some people don't seem to mind that it likes to lash out at everyone and everything in sight. What a mawkish, lazy world we live in!

If Robowars isn't xenophobic, I don't know who is. We have a right and an obligation to discuss the relationship between three converging and ever-growing factions -- selfish extortionists, spiteful boeotians, and unregenerate killjoys. But let's not quibble about that. I have one itsy-bitsy problem with Robowars's ebullitions. Videlicet, they make us the helpless puppets of our demographic labels. And that's saying nothing about how the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. Robowars wants to spread yellow-bellied views. Is this so it can galvanize a rapacious hysteria, a large-scale version of the morbid mentality that can invent a new moral system that legitimizes its desire to hinder economic growth and job creation, or is it to distort the facts? You be the judge. In either case, it may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider Robowars to be a weapon of mass destruction itself.

I once had a nightmare in which Robowars was free to create an ideological climate that will enable it to rely on the psychological effects of terror to magnify the localized effects of its ramblings so that, like a stone hurled into a pool of water, shock waves ripple from the epicenter of Robowars's attacks to the furthest reaches of the Earth. When I awoke, I realized that this nightmare was frighteningly close to reality. For instance, Robowars's put-downs are merely a stalking horse. They mask its secret intention to curry favor with pathological anarchists using a barrage of flattery, especially recognition of their "value", their "importance", their "educational mission", and other acrimonious, lame-brained nonsense. There are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and Robowars announcing some pathetic thing every few weeks. I am cognizant that it is hardly surprising that it is hard to ignore the impact of Robowars's misconduct on our children, our culture, and our national character, but according to the dictionary, "Robowars-ism" is "any of a set of 'compromises' that put our liberties at risk by a perverted and craven rush to identify political and religious groups that are Robowars's political enemies and re-label them as 'sophomoric, hopeless rotters' in order to justify operations against them". Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Robowars does, and that's why its acolytes believe that we ought to worship the most vindictive incubi I've ever seen as folk heroes. It should not be surprising that they believe this, however. As we all know, minds that have been so maimed that they believe that society is supposed to be lenient towards squalid racketeers can believe anything, especially if it's false.

Don't misunderstand me; I'm not saying that it's okay to change this country's moral infrastructure. In fact, the first response to this from its agents provocateurs is perhaps that anyone who resists it deserves to be crushed. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: All the deals it makes are strictly one-way. Robowars gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. The misoneism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, vitriolic attack on progressive ideas. Certain facts are clear. For instance, Robowars is totally versipellous. When it's with plebeians, it warms the cockles of their hearts by remonstrating against clericalism. But when Robowars is safely surrounded by its forces, it instructs them to exercise control through indirect coercion or through psychological pressure or manipulation. That type of cunning two-sidedness tells us that Robowars's supporters actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these types of foul slubberdegullions are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will somehow improve the world by the end of the decade. In reality, of course, I have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that people tell me that Robowars would love to see me kiss my freedom goodbye. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

Robowars's secret passion is to perpetuate the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy. For shame! Robowars's hariolations are so testy that if allowed to go unanswered, their final cost would be incalculable. If Robowars thinks that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem, then it's sadly mistaken. How dare Robowars criticize my values when its are so obviously lethargic? Robowars should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory. In the past, when I complained that Robowars was attempting to condone illegal activities, I was told that I was just being asinine. But nowadays, people realize that it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. It distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain its current opinions. Okay, I've vented enough frustration. So let me end by saying that it's a sad world where grotesque, lackadaisical Huns have the power to allow federally funded research to mushroom into a dishonest, grossly inefficient system, hampered by dirty smart alecks and disorganized, ridiculous underachievers.

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
muzzoid

Shocked um, what the.

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:08 pm 
Glen
Experienced Roboteer

see, 10 paragraphs of complaints and it took about 5 seconds to generate Very Happy

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:13 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
muzzoid

"Robowars's secret passion is to perpetuate the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy"
and that means A your trying to confusing your enemy B your a genius or C your trying to sound smart Confused .

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:44 pm 
Glen
Experienced Roboteer

lol dichotomy, damn is that even a word...

http://www.pakin.org/complaint

im going to be using this for ages hehe

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:48 pm 
muzzoid

yeah dichotomy is a word it means "a split or division into two, eg mind and body; fact and value; sacred and secular."
but it doesent even make sence in that sentence

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:56 pm 
Glen
Experienced Roboteer

lol some of these really are wierd...

It has recently come to my attention that the moral devastations that accompany Andrew Welch's self-centered disquisitions suffice to slowly but surely use both overt and covert deceptions to use paid informants and provocateurs to hijack the word "physicophilosophical" and use it to develop a Pavlovian reflex in us,

physicophilosophical" - mmmm ill have to tack that into my HSC english paper somewhere Razz

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:03 pm 
andrew

wow prety accurate to me :S

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:09 pm 
Glen
Experienced Roboteer

lol i swear that thing just throws random words at you to daze and confuse Confused

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:11 pm 
Philip
Experienced Roboteer

I wondered how Kim Beazley comes up with his speaches.

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:40 pm 
Ali

Very Happy

My goal for this letter is to make Mr. Glen Rose's saturnine, soulless
protests understood, resisted, and made the object of deserved contempt by young and old alike. I shall do this in the only honest way that I can, which is by simply setting forth those principles that I personally believe in and that I personally observe and honor. What follows is a series of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to Glen himself. What abysmal thing is he going to do next? Use organized violence to suppress opposition? Give rise to scary spoilsports? Force us to bow down low before squalid serpents? In any case, I apologize for giving Glen these ideas, but if I seem a bit unconscionable, it's only because I'm trying to communicate with him on his own level.

We have a right and an obligation to complain about the worst sorts of narrow-minded spivs there are. By the way, saying that last sentence out loud is a nice way to get to the point quickly at a cocktail party. I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I insist that there is, because his allies all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way Glen keeps them loyal to him is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them. In the strictest sense, he is a psychologically defective person. He's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath. Even Glen's myrmidons couldn't deal with the full impact of Glen's diatribes. That's why they created "Glen-ism," which is just a flighty excuse to gag free speech.

Now, I'm no fan of Glen's, but still, Glen labels anyone he doesn't like as "gloomy". That might well be a better description of him. Someone has been giving his brain a very thorough washing, and now Glen is trying to do the same to us. Woe to the boisterous pests who feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations! All he does is complain, complain, complain. End of story. Actually, I should add that he recently stated that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary, because his threats are merely a stalking horse. They mask Glen's secret intention to consign most of us to the role of his servants or slaves. Documents written by Glen's lieutenants typically include the line, "Glen has achieved sainthood", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that almost every day, Glen outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's indisputably breathtaking to watch him. It has been said that relative even to discourteous gutter-dwellers, he is more excitable, more violent, less sexually restrained, more impulsive, more prone to crime, less altruistic, less inclined to follow rules, and less cooperative. That makes sense to me. I believe it's true. But it unquestionably implies that every time he tells his henchmen that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to deface property with racially and sexually derogatory epithets and offensive symbols, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question. What I had wanted for this letter was to write an analysis of Mr. Glen Rose's grievances. Not an exhortation or a shrill denunciation, but an analysis. I hope I have succeeded at that. Very Happy

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:25 pm 
Nexus
Experienced Roboteer

Woohoo
In this letter, I will try to describe Alistair's diatribes in such a way that my language will not offend and yet will still convey my message that Alistair is full of angst and passion and venom. I assume you already know that Alistair has no right to be here, but I have something more important to tell you. If I, for one, weren't so forgiving, I'd have to say that I've never bothered him. Yet he wants to demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous. Whatever happened to "live and let live"? Look at it from my point of view: He is controlling and demanding. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that he occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being nit-picky, catty spoilsports. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which he habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that if his spokesmen had even an ounce of integrity, they would give peace a chance. Some deep void within Alistair makes it necessary for him to scrap the notion of national sovereignty. And here, I believe, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in his convictions.

He wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that Alistair wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If he really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that he just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to represent heaven as hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise." We must build a better world, a cleaner world, a safer world, and a saner world. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time. I, for one, indisputably hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Alistair does any real damage. Or is it already too late? This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly, because I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness -- not in a dark, footling world run by lecherous devil-worshippers.

I unquestionably suspect that my accusations regarding the worst types of obdurate corrupt-types there are, while far from complete, will lead us all toward a better, brighter future, and besides, it is not uncommon for him to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole materialistic affair as some great benefit to humanity. The public is like a giant that Alistair has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Alistair leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that Alistair has become increasingly horny ever since childhood. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that a great many of us don't want Alistair to steal the fruits of other people's labor. But we feel a prodigious pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to his wretched, amoral objectives. The bottom line is that this is a classic example of a zero-sum game.
Very Happy

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:35 pm 
Glen
Experienced Roboteer

In this letter, I want to skip the usual preaching, moralizing, and pontificating and go straight to the facts. Wait! Before you dismiss me as perverted, hear me out. George finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, George says that the most misinformed gasbags I've ever seen are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. I've seen more plausible things scrawled on the bathroom walls in elementary schools.

If I understand his fairy tales correctly, then he is inherently extremism-prone, invidious, and venal. Oh, and he also has a despicable mode of existence. After watching George's foot soldiers discourage us from expressing our initiatives in whatever way we damn well please, one might conclude that George et al. would lay out their own ideas of philosophical pedagogy, textual interpretation, and moral philosophy. Surprisingly, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, we must debunk the nonsense spouted by George's lieutenants if we are ever to help people see his ophidian lamentations for what they are. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must indisputably pursue because George's conceited vituperations arose out of an unjust system only to spread more injustice in their wake, proving that there is no end to grotesque autism. In view of that, it is not surprising that George's mottos carry multiple connotations, ranging from the counter-productive (they substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and honest debate) to the primitive (they compromise the free and open nature of public discourse). The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that George has any control over. But that's inconsequential, because I can no longer get very excited about any revelation of George's hypocrisy or crookedness. It's what I've come to expect by now.

The vast majority of people would probably be willing to help me shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within George's pea-sized brain. These people simply need information, encouragement, direction, and leadership. George's prognoses represent a calculated assault on diversity within our community. Of that I am certain, because George has become increasingly disingenuous ever since childhood. That said, let me continue. His bons mots are a self-satisfied orgy of heathenism. It's that simple. That's all I have time now to write. If you want to get more insight into George's mentality, though, then study the details of his zingers. Try to see the big picture: It will amaze you. It will take your breath away. And it will convince you that George works from the false assumption that most people actually want pouty mystics to make higher education accessible only to those in the higher echelons of society.

Laughing

Post Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:18 pm 
Nexus
Experienced Roboteer

Oh Derrrrrrr

Tell me something I didnt know

Post Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:30 pm 
Glen
Experienced Roboteer

i feel the pirate translator would be approrpiate here...

http://www.syddware.com/cgi-bin/pirate.pl

Avast wastin' me time an' put somethin' in th' box!
Ya bilge rat whut deserves the black spot!

Post Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:37 pm